The Shopify store owner has the ability to make the changes in the Lag time information of the products in bulk using CSV file.
To update the Lag-Time of the Products on Walmart
- Go to the Walmart Marketplace Integration App.
- Click the “Product” menu.
- Click “Lag-Time”.
The Lag-Time page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click on the plus button to open and update the Lag-Time for the particular product.
- After clicking the plus button you will see as shown in the following figure:
- You can update the lag-time of the product here.
- Then, click on the SAVE button to save updates.
- Click the minusbutton to close the pop-up.
- Now select the checkbox corresponding to that product.
- Click on the “ACTION” button.
- This will send the updated Lag-Time on walmart.com.