Getting accepted to Walmart is subject to their guidelines, however, there is a simple and straightforward process which starts with applying to being selected as Walmart seller. So here goes the process →
Note: Still not a member of Walmart.com, become one by applying here
- Once you get accepted, you receive a confirmation email from Walmart which looks like below image.
- Then comes setting up the Walmart.com seller account which has several parts –
- Complete SignUp wizard
- Complete your seller profile
- Verify Penny Deposit
- Set up your Taxes
- Complete Item & Order Testing
To read about the entire process in detail, read this blog -> Know How to sell on Walmart.com?
- Once, these processes are completed, you can use Walmart Shopify Integration app to connect your Shopify store with Walmart.com
PRO TIP: Although the integration is independent of these step, CedCommerce advice you to install the app soon after you’re accepted to sell on Walmart.com, as the Dedicated Account Managers also help in completing all the steps mentioned in Step 2.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots and reviews at apps.cedcommerce.com/integration/
License agreement: https://apps.cedcommerce.com/integration/walmart-policy/walmart-shopify.pdf
Contact Us: https://cedcommerce.com/contacts
Copyright © CedCommerce 2018 DMCA Protected. http://www.cedcommerce.com