The Shopify store owner can perform the following tasks with the help of the Import/Export feature:
- Product Update: Export and Import the Products CSV to upload all product changes on product database.
The Shopify store owner has an ability to make any changes in the product details such as to update the title of the products, description of the products, the barcode of the products, or any other details.
To upload all product changes on the product database
- Go to the Topahtter Marketplace Integration App.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Import/Export menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Product Update.
The CSV Export/Import page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the Export CSV area, do the following steps:
- Select all or any of the required product field.
- Click the Export button.
A dialog box appears as shown in the following figure:
- Select the Save File option, and then click the OK button.
The CSV file is exported and saved at the selected location of the local system.
- Make the required changes in the required fields and then save the CSV file.
NOTE: Do not make changes in Product ID and SKU of the products.
- In the Import CSV area, do the following steps:
- Click the Browse button and select the required CSV file that you have just updated.
- Click the Import button.
The Product Update is executed through CSV import and the status appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Back button to go back to the CSV Export/Import page.
- This will import all the changes to the Tophatter Marketplace Integration App. (In order to make these update on Topahtter Marketplace you need to upload the product.)