The Shopify store owner can view the list of failed Tophatter orders on the Tophatter Failed Order page.
Following may be the reasons for Order not importing on the app:
- When you will receive an Order for Out of stock Product.
- If the Ordered SKU doesn’t exist on your Shopify store.
Admin can perform the following tasks on the Walmart – Failed Order page:
- View the current failed order details
To view the Tophatter failed orders
- Go to the Tophatter Marketplace Integration App.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Order menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Failed Order.
The Tophatter Failed Order page appears as shown in the following figure:
- To view the details of the failed order, do the following steps:
- Scroll down to the required failed order.
- In the respective row of the failed order, click the View icon.
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
All the details of the current order appear on this page.
- Click the Close button.