About Amazon MCF
Amazon MCF is a service that enables sellers to fulfill orders from various channels using their inventory stored in Amazon’s fulfillment centers. With MCF, Amazon handles the picking, packing, and shipping of orders placed on other platforms, which helps sellers offer fast and reliable fulfillment without managing their inventory or logistics. MCF includes order tracking, automatic inventory updates, and customer service support. However, using MCF comes with additional fees and requirements for the packaging and labeling of products.
About CedCommerce MCF Channel for Shopify
CedCommerce MCF Channel provides a seamless integration between the Shopify store and Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF). Its purpose is to simplify and streamline the order management and fulfillment processes for sellers who utilize Amazon’s fulfillment network.
This app offers an efficient system for managing and fulfilling orders through Amazon MCF. By bridging the gap between your Shopify store and Amazon MCF, the app enables you to optimize your operations, expanding your capabilities while providing customers with a superior experience.
Key Features of the App
- Order Routing and Tracking: You can easily route orders from your Shopify store to Amazon MCF for fulfillment, while real-time tracking updates keep customers informed about the status of their orders.
- Industry-leading Functionalities: Implementation of advanced MCF features such as Kitting, Blank box, Block Amazon Logistics & Early Tracking Number (ETN), etc.
- Early Tracking Number (ETN): A tracking number will be assigned to the orders before their shipment. This tracking number will be accessible to customers on Shopify, enhancing their trust & improving their overall shopping journey.
- Product Linking: If you already have products on Shopify then establish a link between those and MCF products using SKU & barcode for smooth operations.
- Blank Box & Block Amazon Logistics: You can enable Blank Box for shipping your orders, which ensures that the order packaging is unbranded and not Amazon-branded. Also, orders can be fulfilled using 3PL instead of Amazon Logistics.