Walmart Marketplace Integration for Shopify provides the complete integration solution to the Shopify store owners offering an opportunity to sell their store products on walmart.com.
The Walmart Marketplace Integration app by CedCommerce synchronizes the Shopify Store with Walmart. With the help of APIs provided by Walmart, the app creates a channel facilitating the synchronization of product inventory and orders, updating products information and helps the Shopify store owner to manage the products from the store itself.
Key Features are as follows:
- Bulk Upload System: Admin has the flexibility to upload any number of products on walmart.com using the bulk product upload feature.
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation and Shipwork if installed, else, the merchant can ship the product manually as usual.
- Order Acknowledgement: Admin receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Complete Synchronization: Establishes an auto-synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals between Shopify and walmart.com.
- Shopify Orders Creation: The newly placed orders on walmart.com are automatically created in the Shopify store with all the required details as it is on walmart.com.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Shopify store to the single category of walmart.com.
- Error Notification: For all the failed products upload, corresponding errors appear. It enables the store owner to view the errors, rectify them to re-upload the products immediately.
- Easy Return and Refund Process: The store owner can easily fetch the returns generated on walmart.com and list it to the Shopify app store.