The seller may also generate the refund for the cancelled order of product, from the Prestashop admin panel.
To generate the refund:
- Go to Prestashop Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, move the cursor over the Wish Integration menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Now click the Wish Orders menu. The page appears as shown in the image below with the cancelled order:
- Now click on the drop down arrow next to the View button in the cancelled order column and there you can see the Refund button which you need to click.
- Once clicked, the page appears to us as shown in the image below:
- You can see here the order info and shipping info.
- In the Refund Reason, state the reason for initiating the refund.
- In the Ship Note, write a note to the user explaining reason for the refund.
- This field is required if Refund Reason is “Other”.
- Click on the Refund Order button. The refund will be done successfully.