Add New Profile
To add a new profile, a seller needs to:
- Go to Prestashop Admin Panel
- On the left navigation bar, place the cursor on ManoMano Integration and you will see it getting expanded as below:
- Click on ManoMano Profile and you will be navigated to a page as shown below:
- Click on Add New Profile, to add a profile. On clicking, you’ll see the page as below:
- In the Profile Code, enter the code for the profile you are making.
- In the Profile Name, enter the name of the profile.
- Select Enable as the status to enable the profile.
- In Profile Category, select the category for the profile by expanding the categories.
- Click on the Save button on the bottom right.
Now Click on Attribute Mapping adjacent to the Profile Info tab, and you’ll come across a section as below:
- Select the required options from store attributes column and map the attributes between ManoMano and Prestashop.
Now click on the ManoMano Default Values next to the Attribute Mapping and you will see the section as shown below:
- In the Shipping Price, enter the charge that you want to levy on the shipping of the product when the user buys it. It must follow agreement and include VAT.
- In Shipping Vat rate, enter the vat rate.
- In Manufacture Warranty Time, enter the number which should be single digit. It is to mention the duration of the manufacturer’s warranty in year(s).
- In Default Brand, enter the default brand name which is to be used when the product has no brand name.
- In Default Manufacturer, enter the name which gets used when the product has no manufacturer.
- Save the actions you’ve taken by clicking on Save button in the bottom right of the page.
- Your profile gets created and you get navigated to the ManoMano profile page with a message of profile creation, as shown in the image below: