To manage Products
- Go to the Prestashop Admin panel.
- In the left navigation panel, place cursor on Allegro Integration and the section expands as:
- Click on Products
The tab appears as shown in figure:
- In the Product Settings, do the following steps:
- In the ID box, the auto-generated product ID for your products in the module.
- In the Image, you can see Product Images.
- In the Name box, you can see the name of the item.
- In the SKU box, you can see the unique identifier of the item.
- In the Final Price box, you can see the price of the item at Allegro.
- In the Quantity box, you can see the total no. of the quantity of the item.
- In the Profile, you can see the name of the profile.
- In the Status box, you can see the status of the item (as saved while creating product profile)
- In the Offer ID, you can see Allegro Offer ID.
- In the Offer Status, you can see Offer status whether success or failed.
- In the Allegro Status, you can see whether product get listed or not.
- In the View Data, you can click on View Data and see the product data has been sent to Allegro.
- In the Upload All, use this button if you want to upload all of the listings at once on the Allegro.
- In the Create Bulk Offer you can create bulk offer on Allegro by clicking on this button on top.
- In the Update Bulk Offer, you have done any changes in products and you need to update to Allegro then update your offer.