To manage Allegro Orders
- Go to the Prestashop Admin panel.
- In the left navigation panel, place cursor on Allegro Integration and the section expands as:
- Click on Orders
The Tab appears as shown in figure:
- In the Orders, do the following steps:
- In the Store ID box, you can see your Prestashop store ID.
- In the Purchase ID, you can see your Allegro purchase ID.
- In the Reference, you can see reference ID.
- In the Delivery, you can see the name of the shipment method.
- In the Customer, you can see the customer’s name.
- In the Total, you can see the Average Order amount.
- In the PS Status, you can see the status of the order at Prestashop (as set in the product profile).
- In the Order Status, you can see the status of the order at OnBuy.
- In the Date, you can see the date when the orders were received.
- By clicking on the Fetch Order button, you can fetch the orders instantly.