Add A New Batch
To add a new batch
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, point to the Wish menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Batch Request menu.
The Wish Batch Listing page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Add New Batch button.
The Add Batch Download page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the Since Box, click the associated Calendar icon to enter the required date.
The download includes the Products last updated after this date. Accepted formats are: YYYY-MM-DD, YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS.
Note: To download all of the Products, keep the box empty.
- In the Limit box, enter the limit on number of Products in a batch.
- In the Sort box, enter the required value.
Note: The way the Products are sorted. By default, Products are sorted in descending order by last updated date. Accepted values are: asc, desc.
- In the Warehouse Name box, enter the name of the Warehouse.
Note: If not specified, the default warehouse product information is returned.