Reprice Walmart Items
Repricing is a technique that helps the sellers to maximize the margin and win the Buy Box.
To reprice Walmart items and submit actions on the selected product
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Walmart Reprice menu, and then click Reprice Walmart Items.
The Reprice Product Manager page appears as shown in the following figure:
All the product assigned to reprice are listed on this page.
The admin can submit the following actions on the selected product:
- Calculate Repriced Price: Calculating the repriced price of the selected product and displays under the Repriced Price column.
- Send Repriced Price: Sends Repriced price of the selected product to the Walmart store.
- Selected Items UnAssign: Removes the selected product from the Reprice Product Manager page. It means the selected product is no more assigned for repricing.
- Sync Walmart Product & BuyBox Status: To get the request from Walmart to update the status of the product and the BuyBox on the Magento store. It helps the user to view the status of the product and the BuyBox. For example, unpublished, transmit, data fix, system error, or so on, and also the BuyBox winner or loser.
- Select the check box associated with the required product.
- In the Action list, select the required action.
- Click the Submit button.