Edit the Existing Profile
To edit the existing profile
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, point to the Tophatter menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Manage Profile menu.
The Tophatter Profile Listing page appears as shown in the following figure:
On this page, all the available profiles are listed.
- Click the row of the required profile that the admin wants to edit.
In the Action column, click the arrow button, and then click Edit Profile.
The Edit Profile page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Make the changes as per requirement.
- Click the Save button.
The created profile is saved and listed on the Tophatter Profile Listing page.
Click the Save and Continue Edit button to save the created profile and continue editing, if required.
Click the Save and Upload Product button to save the profile and make ready to upload the product on Tophatter.
The assigned products are listed on the Product Manager page and a success message for saving the profile appears on the same page as shown in the following figure: