Founded on February 7, 1997, Rakuten is Japan-based E-commerce company with its headquarters at Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan. Due to its user-friendly B2B & B2C E-commerce platform, Rakuten is the largest e-commerce site in Japan and one of the fastest growing E-commerce organizations in the world.
Rakuten operates in 29 countries all around the world and has more than a billion members throughout the globe. Rakuten is also referred to as “the Amazon of Japan”. Rakuten has over 15,000 employees and generates a revenue of 781.9 billion yen annually.
Rakuten Integration for Magento by Cedcommerce is a fabulous API integration that helps the Magento 1 store owner to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for the product creation and its management between the Magento store and the Rakuten marketplace.
The Rakuten Integration for Magento extension interacts with the Rakuten Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Magento and Rakuten retailers. After installing the extension, the merchant can create the Rakuten Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento store.
The process enables the merchant to configure the desired product category into Magento for automatic submission of the selected product to the same Category on Rakuten.
Rakuten Integration offers Management of your products on a centralized platform, wherein you can easily list your products on Rakuten directly from existing Magento marketplace. Management of inventory and price is synchronous and gets updated followed by any activity. Furthermore, tracking and order fulfillment can be achieved through CedCommerce integration.
This Rakuten Integration for Magento also offers management of inventory, with greater flexibility, providing you with several ways to manage it at discrete levels with Rakuten. Order cancellations from the customer’s end are retrieved simultaneously to cancel the order ensuring that you don´t ship items that were canceled.
Key Features are as follows:
- Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile, map the Rakuten categories and attributes to the Magento category and attributes, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to Rakuten.com
- Attribute Mapping: Map suitable existing attribute with Rakuten attribute, so you need not populate that fields.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Rakuten.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details is established between Magento and Rakuten.com
- Batch Product Download Request: You can create a batch product download request and fetch live status. Once status fetching is Finished, the admin can process it by one single click.
- Enable and Disable Products: Merchants can close and re-open the products on Rakuten.com using ‘Enable’ and ‘Disable’ feature.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Rakuten.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it was rejected.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable type of Magento product on the Rakuten website.