Manage Product Feeds
After uploading the product on Overstock or after updating the product inventory, the user can check the products feed details on the Overstock Feed Details page.
To view product feeds details
- Go to Magento Admin Panel.
- On the Overstock menu, point to Manage Product, and then click Product Feeds.
The Overstock Feed Details page appears as shown in the following figure:
The admin can
- view all the products feed details,
- check the error log of the feed, or
- delete the feed
- To check the product feed details, click the Error button.
The error log appears as shown in the following figure:
- To delete the feed, do the following:
- Select the checkboxes associated with the required feeds.
- In the Actions list, select Delete Feeds.
- Click the Submit button.
A confirmation dialog box appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the OK button.
The selected feeds are deleted.
- To export all the feeds through CSV, click the Export button.