Manomano Log Details
To view the Manomano Log Details
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Manomano menu, and then point to the Extras menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Manomano Logs.
The Manomano Log Details page appears as shown in the following figure:
If the log details are available, then they are listed on this page.
- To reset the filter on the available cron details, click Reset Filter.
- To delete all the log details, click the Truncate button.
- To delete the selected log details, do the following steps:
- Select the check boxes associated with the log details that have to be deleted.
- In the Actions list, select the Delete Records option, and then click the Submit button.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the OK button.
All the selected log details are deleted.￼