View Houzz Failed Orders
The users can view the list of failed Houzz orders on the Failed Houzz Orders Import Log page.
In the following conditions, Orders are not imported from Houzz:
- If any product in the Houzz Order is Out of Stock in Magento.
- If any product in the Houzz Order is disabled in Magento.
- If any Product does not exist in Magento or is deleted from Magneto after uploading to Houzz.
- If the selected Payment Method in Houzz System Configuration Setting is not available in Magento.
To view Houzz failed orders
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Houzz menu, and then point to the Houzz Orders menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click View Houzz Failed Orders.
The Failed Houzz Orders Import Log page appears as shown in the following figure:
This page displays the failed orders with the order id and the reason for the failure.