Fetch and View the Orders Details
The user can fetch and view all the order details fetched from Houzz.
To fetch and view Houzz Orders
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Houzz menu, and then point to the Houzz Orders menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click View Houzz Orders.
The Houzz Orders Details page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Fetch Latest Houzz Orders button.
If the order is imported successfully then, a new record is found in the Houzz Order Details table as shown in the above figure.
- Orders are automatically imported through CRON in every 10 minutes.
- Whenever the latest orders are imported from Houzz, a Notification appears in the notification area of the Admin panel for those orders and they are Auto-Acknowledged as soon as they are imported into the Magento admin panel.
- If no Order is imported, then check the Failed order log on the Failed Houzz Orders Import Log page.
- Order are auto-rejected on Houzz in the following conditions:
- When Houzz Product SKU does not exist in Magento.
- When Product is Out of Stock in Magento.
- When a product is disabled in Magento.