To see the activity logs,
- Go to Magento admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, place cursor on Exborders.
- When the menu appears, place cursor on Developer and then click Activity Logs when the option appears.
- On clicking it, you will be navigated to the page as shown below:
- On this page, you may see the activity log details such as ID #, Log Type, Log Sub Type, Log Date, and Log Comment.
To delete the selected logs,
- Select the records that you want to delete.
- Click Actions drop-down on the top right of the page.
- When the menu appears, click on Delete Records and then the Submit button.
- The selected records will be deleted.
To clear all the activity logs,
- Click the Truncate button. All the log records will be cleared.