View Colizey Orders
Users can fetch and view all the order details fetched from Colizey.
To fetch and view Colizey Orders:
1. Go to the Magento Admin panel.
2. On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Colizey menu.
3. Point to the Manage Orders menu. The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
4. Click View Colizey Orders. The Colizey Orders Details page appears.
5. Click the Fetch Latest Colizey Orders button. If the order is imported successfully then, a new record is found in the Colizey Order Details table as shown in the above figure. A success message appears:
- Orders are automatically imported through CRON in every 10 minutes.
- Whenever the latest orders are imported from Colizey, a Notification appears in the notification area of the Admin panel for those orders and they are Auto-Acknowledged as soon as they are imported into the Magento admin panel.
- If no Order is imported, then check the Failed order log on the Failed Colizey Orders Import Log page.
- Order are auto-rejected on Colizey in the following conditions:
- When Colizey Product SKU does not exist in Magento.
- When Product is Out of Stock in Magento.
- When a product is disabled in Magento.