Description of Fields in TikTok Policies
- ID – It refers to the id assigned to your policy.
- Title – It is the name of your policy
- Type – It denotes the category of your policy. It will be one of the following
- Created At – The date on which the policy was created
- Updated At – The date on which the policy was last updated
- Action – Under the action column you get to edit or update the title, main image, default image URL, gallery images of that specific policy.
- Is Default – To choose which policy you want to be as default.
- Valid – A policy is valid if all mandatory details are mentioned in it.