Vendor Table Rate Shipping is an add-on developed for CedCommerce Multivendor Marketplace in Magento® 2. This extension is useful for vendors to set the table rate shipping for their products.
Since, the add-on is dependent on the CedCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension and Vendor Multi Shipping add-on, the admin has to install the CedCommerce Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension and the Vendor Multi Shipping add-on before installing the add-on.
Vendor Table Rate Shipping allows vendors to create complex rules for shipping their products worldwide. Vendors can define multiple rates based on the product’s destination, have multiple rates per zone, and add rules based on product weight, number of items, and price.
Vendors can export the rates of their products in the form of CSV file. Vendor can import the custom table rates by filling rates in the exported CSV. The vendor can also add the table rates shipping details one by one from the option available in the Vendor panel.
- Allows the vendors to enable or disable the table rate shipping for their products.
- Vendors can set the conditions for the table rate shipping.
- Vendor can not only import the product rates in the form of CSV file, but also can use the option available in the Vendor panel to add the table rates shipping details one by one.
- Compatible with all shipping addons of CedCommerce Marketplace.
- Admin can enable or disable the feature for all the products.