Fetch Onboarding Data
Step 1: Under the Action column in the Select drop down choose the Fetch Onboarding Data option (Miravia Account -> Action -> Select ->Edit)
Step 2: It will import the latest onboarding data of your Miravia account.
- Id – The account id of your Miravia account.
- Title – The title of the account.
- Active – The status of the account.
- Country- The location where your account is registered.
- Store view – The store view chosen for the account.
- Environment – It will be production.
- Synchronisation Policy – The synchronization policy chosen for the account.
- Order Policy – The order policy chosen for the account.
Once onboarding data is fetched it will be notified as message Onboarding Data Imported successfully.