The task of editing various details related to a product can be accomplished through this app section. All you need to do is
- Export the selected list of products from the app
- Perform the edits you want for a product
- Import the same CSV file to the section to update product information.
Here’s a step by step description of the process for updating the product information through this section
- Open the Walmart BigCommerce Integration App
- Select Import/Export available on the right corner of the screen
- From the drop-down menu, select the Update Product option, which will redirect you to the page shown below.
- Once on the page, you’ll see two options.
- Export Product Information
- Import Updated CSV file
- From Export Product Information (available on the left), select the list you want to export to perform the product updates. The options available for you to select from will be
- NOT UPLOADED
- ITEM PROCESSING
- Please select the required list and export it in CSV file format.
- Perform the edits required for changing the product information.
NOTE: Do not change the PRODUCT ID or the SKU.
- Once the edits are made, select the Choose file option from the Import Updated CSV product file (available on the right) area and select the file that you just updated.
- Click Import.
To make these updates on Walmart Marketplace, you need to upload the product first.
The Product Update page appears as follows.