How to create a Profile?
- Go to Profile > Create a profile
2. Fill in all details, like set a unique profile name so it’s easily identifiable.
3. Further, you need to select & set “Rule Group” to fetch data from a similar set of products.
Product Match: The rule is based on ANY and ALL conditions that define whether you want all the selected conditions to be fulfilled or any of them to be true.
Filter & fetch products based on title, SKU, brand, or category.
Now select the value from equals and not equal.
Once you have entered all values, click on “Run Query”. A list of all products containing the mentioned value will be fetched & displayed.
4. Now select the product category for the product. You will map Bigcommerce attributes with TikTok shop attributes based on your selected category.
5. Map BigCommerce Attribute with TikTok Shop attribute
- Firstly map mandatory/ required attributes, i.e., product weight, length, height & width.
Now Map product variant attribute, i.e., size & color
(Note: Color attribute is a mandatory field on TikTok. Merchants must link it with relevant BigCommerce attributes)
Thirdly, set recommended attributes, which are not mandatory but will help your product rank better on TikTok Shop and help buyers better understand the product.
Lastly, set the Profile custom price rule for the products falling under this profile. For example, if you want an increase of 10% in all products of this profile, choose percentage increment & then write 10%.
Save the settings, and now a profile is created successfully. You can view or edit them from the profile section.