Firstly, go to the “Configuration” section. Under the general setting, you can modify and update the price rule, auto-syncing option, and also set the threshold inventory limit.
- Product custom price: Here, you can set the price rule, i.e., set percentage increase or decrease or fixed price increase and decrease rule. For example, if you want an increase of 10% in all products, choose percentage increment & then write 10%.
- Product Auto Import: By enabling this, you agree to create/ add a new product on the app if any product is created on the BigCommerce store.
- Product Auto Delete: Any product deleted in the BigCommerce store will also be reflected in the TikTok Shop and would no longer be listed.
Note: Individual variants won’t be deleted.
- Threshold Inventory: Set minimum inventory level, after reaching which product will reflect “Out Of Stock” status. This prevents you from overselling.
- Default emails for order creation: Enter email details, on this email, you will get a notification whenever a new order is received and created.
- Currency Converter: You can convert BigCommerce USD to TikTok Shop GBP.
- Identifier Code: Identifier codes are unique codes/numbers that differentiate one product type from another.
- Sync Setting: Select the product details that you wish to sync with the app, like product title, description, etc. The price and inventory sync in real-time, but if you edit the sync setting and wish to sync the title, description, weight, etc., you must reupload the product on TikTok Shop.
Save the changes & you are good to go.