Admin can perform the following tasks on the Sales Orders page:
- Fetch Sears Orders
- Sync BigCommerce Shipment
- View Sales Order details
To manage the sales orders
- Go to the Sears Marketplace Integration App.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Order menu.
- The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
Click Sales Orders.
The Sears Order Details page appears as shown in the following figure:
- To fetch the new orders from Sears.com, click the Fetch Sears Orders button.
- The new orders if available are fetched from Sears.com and are listed on the page and a success message appears. If the new order is not created on Sears, then the relevant message appears on the page.
- To update the shipment information of the order on Sears.com, click the Sync BigCommerce Shipment button.
- The shipment information is updated successfully and a success message appears on the page. If there is no order ready to ship, then the relevant message appears on the page.
- To view the current order details, do the following steps:
- Scroll down to the required sales order.
- In the respective row of the sales order, click the View icon.
- The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- All the details of the current order appear on this page.
- Click the Close button to close the current page.