Admin can view and delete the Houzz log details on the Houzz Log Details page.
To view the Houzz log details
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the top navigation bar, move the cursor over the Houzz menu, and then point to the Extras menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Houzz Logs.
The Houzz Log Details page appears as shown in the following figure:
Note: To clear all the failed import order logs at once, click the Truncate button.
To delete Houzz log details
- Go to the Houzz Log Details page.
- Select the check-boxes associated with the logs those are no more required.
- In the Actions list, select Delete Records, and then click the Submit button.
The log records are deleted and a success message appears.