Add A New Profile
Procedure to Add A New Profile:
1. To add a new profile you must go to your Magento Admin panel.
2. On the top navigation bar, point to the Colizey menu. The menu appears as shown:
3. Click Manage Colizey Profiles.
The Colizey Profile Listing page appears as shown:
4. Click the Add New Profile button.
You will be redirected to this page:
Choose the desired account for which you wish to create the profile.
Once you do so click on continue and you will be redirected to a new page named Add Colizey Profile
5. In the right panel, under Profile Information, do the following steps:
- In the Profile Code box, enter the profile code.
(Note: It is only for internal use. Use the unique profile code with no spaces. Start with small letters.)
- In the Profile Name box, enter the name of the profile.
(Note: Use the unique name to identify the profile.)
- In the Status list, select Active to enable the profile.
(Note: The Inactive option disables the profile.)
6. Click Profile Configuration in the left side menu of the page. The section will appear in the right as:
- In this section, you may see all the settings that you may apply to the products that you are adding to this profile that you are creating. The procedure to complete the profile configuration is the same as you have seen in the previous, main configuration section.
7. Next, in the left navigation panel, click the Colizey Category Mapping menu.
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the right panel, go to the Colizey Category Mapping section.
- In the Search Root Level Category field, search the required Colizey category that you want to map.
- Then, under Select Preferred Colizey Category to be Mapped, select the category from the list that is present there. Depending on the category, the subcategories’ fields appear for you to choose.
8. Now, move down to the Colizey/ Magento Attribute Mapping (Required/ Optional mapping) section.
- In the Magento Catalog Attribute column, select the required Magento attribute from the corresponding list to map it with the corresponding Colizey attribute present on the left side of the table
- In case the required attribute does not exist in the corresponding list, then select –Set Default Value– from the corresponding list. A box will appear in the Default Value column next to the corresponding Magento Catalog Attribute column as shown below:
- Enter the Default Value in the box as per your need.
- Click the Add Attribute button to add more attributes.
9. In the left navigation panel, click the Profile Products menu.
The page appears as shown:
10. Click the Reset Filter button highlighted in the above image. All the products will be listed in the table as shown:
11. Select the check boxes associated with the required products that you want to assign to the profile.
( Note: Admin can assign one product to one profile only. It means, admin can assign multiple products to the same profile but can associate a product only to one profile at one time. To assign a product to another profile, the admin has to remove that product from the currently assigned profile.)
12. Click Select All to select all the products available in the store.
(Note: To clear the selection, click the Unselect All link.)
13. Click the Select Visible link to select the products displayed on the current page.
(Note: To clear the selection, click the Unselect Visible link.)
15. Click the Save button. The profile will be created and you will be navigated to the Colizey Profile Listing page. A success message will appear on the page as highlighted in the image below and the newly created profile will be listed in the column.
14. Or you may click the Save and Continue Edit button to save the created profile and continue editing, if required.
15. You may also click the Save and Upload Product button to save the profile and upload the products on Colizey.
16. The assigned products are listed on the Product Manager page.