Description of Fields in TikTok Orders
- Marketplace ID -This refers to the unique identifier of the product on the TikTok Shop.
- Account ID – The account ID of the Magento store in which the order is imported from the TikTok Shop.
- Sales Order Increment ID – An increment ID assigned to each order received on Magento from the TikTok Shop.
- Marketplace Order Status – The current status of the product (shipped, pending, rejected) on the TikTok Shop.
- Order Status – This indicates the order status (failed, imported, shipped, or pending) for products on the Magento store.
- Failed Reason -If an order cannot be fetched from the TikTok Shop to Magento, this field specifies the reason for the failure
- Grand Total (Base) – The total amount of orders imported from the TikTok Shop to the Magento store.
- Placed Date – The date on which the order was placed
- Created Date – The date on which the order was created in the system.
- Updated Date – The date on which the order was last updated, especially after order shipment on Magento
- Ordered Items – The below order details for ordered items can be viewed in this feature
- Action – This feature allows you to access detailed order information.
Payment & Shipping Method