Description of Fields in TikTok Attributes
- ID – It is the id of the products
- Code – It refers to the TikTok Shop attribute
- Name – The name of your product
- Type – It is the attributes that belong to the category created in the category template.
- Required – It tells is the attribute required in the TikTok Shop or not
- Category Dependent – It shows whether the attribute is category dependent or not. Yes denotes attribute is category dependent and No is for independent attribute.
For example, if the product is a smartphone then the camera attribute is category dependent but name is not category dependent.
- Is Variant – It will define whether a variant is possible for this attribute or not.
- Magento Attribute – It denotes Magento attributes mapped to the attribute in the TikTok Shop. Here you can choose either Default Recommended Value or Default Custom Value.
Whichever you choose, the respective column will be activated.
- Default Recommended Value – It has the predefined values recommended by TikTok Shop for the attribute.
- Default Custom Value – The value that can be set by you for the attribute other than those provided by the TikTok Shop.
For example, values of color recommended by the marketplace are yellow, green, and blue only. But your product is white, so you can add white as new value of attribute in the Default custom value column
- Actions – To map the attribute category wise. It can be done either mapping for specific categories or just the usual mapping.