Description of Fields in Miravia Products
- Product ID – It is the product id for the products on your Magento store
- Thumbnail – The image of the product as in your Magento store.
- Name – The name of the product as in your Magneto store
- SKU – The SKU of the product as mentioned in Magento store
- Price – The product price
- Visibility – It denotes product status as enabled or disabled on the Magento store
- Quantity – The quantity of the product
- Product Status – It tells is the product active or inactive
- Listing Template – The category to which the product is assigned
- Marketplace Price – The price of the product on the marketplace
- Marketplace Quantity – The quantity of the product available on the marketplace
- Marketplace Item Id – The Id of the product on the Marketplace
- Marketplace Status – Product status on the marketplace that is it live, not uploaded, or rejected.
- Validation Status – The status of the product is verified to be put live on the marketplace. It also means no product detail is missing that is required to list it on the marketplace.