Wish.com is competing with the companies such as Walmart and Amazon. They are valued at between 3.5 and 5 billion dollars. Wish currently works with thousands of merchants serving millions of users globally.
Founded in 2011, Wish is a mobile e-commerce application based in San Francisco, California operating globally with a large presence in North America, Europe, Brazil, and China. It is the sixth largest e-commerce company in the world.
WooCommerce Wish Integration helps the WooCommerce store owner to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for the product creation and its management between the WooCommerce store and the Wish marketplace.
This plug-in interacts with the Wish Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the WooCommerce and the Wish retailers. After installing the plug-in, the merchant can create the Wish Categories and the dependent attributes in the WooCommerce store.
Thus, it enables the merchant to configure the desired product category to the WooCommerce store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on the Wish website.
Features of the extension are as follows:
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. A product listing is established between WooCommerce and Wish. Profile-based price increase or decrease.
- Synchronized Product Editing: Besides adding the products, any product information changes made on the WooCommerce store reflects on the Wish website.
- Profile based Product Upload: Enables the admin to create the Profiles and assign it to the products to automate the product upload.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on the Wish Web site using bulk product upload feature.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process of Inventory, Price and Order management.
- Creation of WooCommerce Orders: The newly placed orders on the Wish Web site are automatically created in the WooCommerce store with all the required details as it is on the Wish Web site.
- Error Notification: If an error occurs while products uploading, then it gets listed on the page.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on the Wish website using Archive and Unarchive feature.