If a front-end user returns the product or order directly to the merchant without the involvement of walmart.com, then the merchant has to send a request on walmart.com for completing this type of return.
To complete this type of return the merchant has to create a new refund.
To refund order
- Go to the WooCommerce Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the WWI menu.
- In the right panel, click the ORDERS tab.
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the FETCH ORDERS button to fetch all the current orders from the Walmart marketplace.
All the fetched orders are listed on the page.
- In the Refund column, click the Refund link associated with the required order.
- In Reason list associate with the required item, select the required reason.
- In the Comments box, enter the comments if required.
- Select the Check boxes associated with the required items.
- Click the REFUND button.