OnBuy is a online retail marketplace which is based in the UK, was launched in November 2016 to offer a direct alternative to Amazon.
OnBuy is a British owned European marketplace, based in the UK similar to Amazon.com and eBay. OnBuy is the first major UK online marketplace, open to all professional online sellers.
OnBuy was first announced over three years ago but delayed their original launch and it’s taken longer than expected to prepare to open the doors. Now after three years of development, considerable investment and testing, they are ready to launch OnBuy to sellers today, the 7th November 2016.
Thus, OnBuy WooCommerce Integration makes your operations more efficient by automating the order transactions between your WooCommerce store and OnBuy. With WooCommerce OnBuy integration, you won’t have to worry about inaccurate order, inventory count, customer, and item data wreaking havoc on your performance.
Key Features are as follows:
- Inventory Update :Real-time synchronization of product inventory and product price.
- Manage Orders : It allows admin to import orders from the OnBuy to convert it into regular WooCommerce Orders and Shipments.
- Bulk Upload: Upload any number of products on OnBuy.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Product Category Mapping: It Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can use this feature for mapping many categories of the WooCommerce store to the single category of OnBuy.
- Product Operation: It allows admin to perform product related tasks such as product upload, product archive, and product view using bulk management system.