Declared the best shopping app of 2014, the consumer behavior and analytics take center stage to recommend the best-fit products for its consumers. The app offers a personalized user experience driven by their earlier user visits and curates the listing for the future usages.
Over 5 million active customer daily visits the Wish Marketplace. Wish currently promotes the products of over 100,000 sellers.
The Wish Shopify Integration app interacts with Wish marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Shopify and Wish retailers. After the installation, the store owner can map products with Wish categories and the dependent attributes on the Shopify store.
The process enables the store owner to configure the desired product category into the store for automatic submission of the selected product in the same category on Wish.
Key Features Are As Follows:
- Bulk Upload System: Admin has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Wish.com using the bulk product upload feature.
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation and Shipwork if installed, else, the merchant can ship the product manually as usual.
- Order Acknowledgement: Admin receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Complete Synchronization: Establishes an auto-synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals between Shopify and Wish.com.
- Order Sync: If the seller doesn’t want to sync the orders in Store then the seller can OFF the order syncing. The app will sync the orders from Wish.com into the app but will not create it onto the store.
- Shopify Orders Creation: The newly placed orders on Wish.com are automatically created in the Shopify store with all the required details as it is on Wish.com.
- Error Notification: For all the failed products upload, corresponding errors appear. It enables the store owner to view the errors, rectify them to re-upload the products immediately.