View/Edit Product Details
To check the details of any product or what details are being listed on Trendyol Marketplace, you first need to go to the “Product Section.”
- Beside every product, you can see three dots; click on them, and two options will open up, click on “view” to check product details.
- You can now view the title, SKU, description, price, and everything related to that product.
How to edit product details?
Once the product is imported from the Shopify store, you can also edit and update product details before listing it on Trendyol.
- Firstly, see the product to which you want to make edits.
- Secondly, Click on the ‘Kebab Menu’ icon.
- Here you can edit the product title, description, weight, etc.
- Product Name: You can change the title of the product from here.
- Price: With the help of the integration app, you can also edit the price of the product. For example, if a T-shirt is marked at 10$ on Shopify Store, you can mark the price at 8$ or 20$ on Trendyol.
- Weight: You can also modify the weight of the product from here. Do not forget to mention the right weight.
- Description: A product description is a written explanation or presentation of a product’s features, benefits, and specifications. You can modify the description for the product to be updated on Trendyol.
- Inventory: The connector app imports and shows you the SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) detail assigned to each product and their inventory levels as available in the Shopify store.
- Data Sync with Trendyol: This option allows you to review and revise the default sync settings for any particular product. This means whatever syncing settings are set through the configuration section can be modified here. So if you want to edit and customize any sync setting for a particular product, you must disable global settings and click on the fields you want to sync like title, price, description, etc.
For example, if under the configuration settings, the price, weight, image, weight, and description syncing is disabled, and let’s say you want to enable price syncing, you can do so through the “Sync setting.” All you need to do is uncheck the “Global setting” option and click on the ‘Price Checkbox.’ This will enable price syncing between the app and marketplace only for that particular product.
Images & Media:
This section will display the image associated with the product, which will be visible to the end customers on Trendyol. You have the option to retain the same product images from your Shopify store or make adjustments within the app and then sync the updated images with Trendyol.
💡Tip: You also have the flexibility to rearrange the order of the images.