How to filter and find a specific supplier?
- Go to the attributes section available under the suppliers’ section
- Find the filter option available in the right corner of the page and click on it.
- A dialogue box appears that lets you select the filter you wish to apply to find the attributes of your choice. The options available to you include:
- Attribute Code
- Default Label
- Profile Edit
- Seller Page
How to create a new supplier attribute?
As an admin of the Marketplace, you can also create new attributes from the app panel itself if need be. To create a new attribute you need to complete the following steps.
- Go to the attributes section available under the suppliers’ section and find the Create Attributes button.
- Click on the Create Attribute option. A new page will open.
- Now you need to enter the required attribute properties that include
- Once done, click on the Create button.
How to edit a supplier attribute?
To edit an already existing attribute you need to go to the Suppliers section and select the Attributes subsection available on the navigation bar.
Once you are on the page you need to,
- Apply filter to find the required attribute you wish to edit.
- Once you have the attribute. Click on the Edit button.
- A new page will appear that lets you edit the existing attributes available.