Voted the “Most Recommended Marketplace”, Bonanza is a congregation of entrepreneurs which offers products in almost all the categories thus embodying the tagline “Find everything but ordinary”.
Also, Bonanza continuously makes it to the list of top publishers like Time, Entrepreneur, PandoDaily, and CNN etc. for all the good reasons like the best customer-centric marketplace.
Steps to Sell on Bonanza.com:
The selling on Bonanza is easy, you just need to sign up and set up your booth, however, it gets critical if you have thousands of SKUs waiting to be sold. Here Automation saves you from all sorts of cumbersome manual tasks and for the same purpose Bonanza Shopify Integration has been developed.
One more thing we’re the official Channel Integration Partners. So to bring the most value out of this extension there are several steps which need to be followed.
Get Booth Id from Bonanza
Install Bonanza Shopify App
Register and Configure the app
Understand the functionality of the app.
We will be discussing the Step 1, 2, 3, and 4, in the coming section of this help guide. However, before we proceed ahead it is crucial to know all the features so that you know where to activate them in step 4.
Key Features are as follows:
- Bulk Upload System: Among the core issues that make manual selling a cumbersome task is handling large no of SKUs for that you can Upload all the products in one-go in Bonanza Shopify Integration app.
- Order Acknowledgement: Another advantage of Automated Selling is receiving order even if you aren’t there, the auto order acknowledgment functionality does that for you.
- Shopify Orders Creation: The newly placed orders on bonanza.com are automatically created in the Shopify store with all the required details as it is on bonanza.com.
- Update Order Status on Bonanza: As soon as you ship the order from your Shopify store, the app syncs all the details like, tracking information and update the order status on Bonanza Seller Panel.
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation and Shipwork if installed, else, the merchant can ship the product manually as usual.
- Complete Synchronization: Establishes an auto-synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals between Shopify and bonanza.com.
- Error Notification: For all the failed products upload, corresponding errors appear. It enables the store owner to view the errors, rectify them to re-upload the products immediately.
- Publish or Unpublish the products: It enables the store owners to publish the particular products to get sold at Bonanza. They can unpublish the products and if the need arises, then they can republish them again.