Adding a new profile
To add a new profile, a seller needs to:
- Go to Prestashop Admin Panel
- On the left navigation bar, place the cursor on Wish Integration and you will see it getting expanded as below:
- Click on Wish Profile and you will see the page as shown below:
- Now click on Add New Profile. You will be taken to the page as shown below:
- In the Profile code, enter the code for the profile you are making.
- In the Profile name, enter the name of the profile.
- Select Enable as the status to enable the profile.
- In Profile Category, select the category for the profile.
- Click on the Save button.
Now Click on Attribute Mapping adjacent to the Profile Info tab, and you’ll come across a section as below:
- In the select SKU, enter the store SKU.
- In the Product Name, enter the name of the product.
- Enter Description of the product.
- Enter Tags in the tags attribute.
- Similarly, enter the Quantity, Brand, Color, Size, MSRP, UPC, Length(in cm), Width(in cm), Height (in cm), and Weight (in cm) in the Store Attribute section.
- Click on Save button, and the attribute mapping will be saved.
Click on the Wish Default Values adjacent to the Attribute Mapping and you will see the section as shown below:
- In the Shipping Charge, enter the charge that you want to levy on the shipping of the product when the user buys it. Maximum charge is 1000.
- In Max Order Quantity, enter the maximum quantity of products per order.
- In Origin Country, enter the name of the country where the product is manufactured. Country code should follow ISO 3166 Alpha-2 code. Example:CN, US.
- In Has Powder, select True if product has powder otherwise select False.
- In Has Battery, select True if product has battery otherwise select False..
- In Has Metal, select True if product has metal otherwise select False.
- Save the actions you’ve taken by clicking on Save button in the bottom right of the page.
Now Click on Wish Shipping adjacent to the Wish Default Values tab, and you’ll come across a section as below:
- In the Wish Shipping Price, you may add shipping price by selecting a country and setting a price for it. You may do so by clicking on Add Shipping.
- In Use Product Shipping Countries, select the countries for default shipment charges of the products.
- Select the countries you want to disable in the Disabled Countries.
- In the Wish Express Add Countries, select the countries you want to add to this category.
- In the Wish Express Remove Countries, select the countries you want to be removed from this category.
- Now click on Save button and your profile will be created as shown in the figure below: