Google Express Integration for Magento is an extension, developed by CedCommerce helps to integrate the Magento store with Google Express by establishing a synchronization of products, and orders with the help of Google Express API.
The CRONs implemented in this extension help to automate the process thereby keeping it up to date.
This extension interacts with Google Express Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Magento and the Google Express retailers. After installing the extension, merchant can create the Google Express Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento store.
The process enables merchant to configure the desired product category into Magento for automatic submission of the selected product to the same Category on Google Express.
The features of the Google Express Integration for Magento extension are as follows:
- Profile Based Product Upload
- Easy Google Express Category and Attribute mapping
- Manage Google Express Product and Upload Product (directly from the grid and bulk upload all products)
- Product Synchronization
- Automatic process on each product edit
- Manual synchronization process
- Review Product/Inventory/Price Feeds
- Automated Order Import & Acknowledgement
- Multiple Shipment of an Order
- Upload Configurable Product(s)
- Bulk Product Upload/Publish
- Retire/Unpublish Selected Product(s)
- CRON Facility
- Knowledge Base
Caution: Extension is heavily dependent on Crons for running various automated processes. So, make sure that Cron Job is properly configured and working on the server.