Real.de Magento 2 Integration, an extension by CedCommerce establishes synchronization of inventory, price, and other details for product creation and its management between Magento 2 store and Real.de. The smooth harmonization is established with the help of Real.de REST API.
Admin gets the authority to create Real.de Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store. It also enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento 2 store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Real.de. It enables the admin to manage the Real.de orders on the seller’s Magento® 2 stores without making any significant changes to operational functionalities.
Synchronizing orders, products, pricing, and inventory is possible through establishing the communication betweenReal.de APIs and the Magento® 2 stores.
This extension interacts with the Real.de Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 Store and the Real.de retailers.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Upload Based on Profile: Enables the admin to create a profile based on a single category, and then assign the products to the profile to automate the product upload.
- Magento Order creation: The newly placed orders on Real.de are automatically created in the Magento® 2 stores with all the required details as it is on Real.de
- Bulk upload Methodology: Admin gets the authority to upload bulk products on Real.de but just selecting the products and upload in one go.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating of the product information in accordance with Real.de standard and values.
- Product category mapping: Follows category mapping philosophy. Admin can map any category of the Magento® 2 stores to the single category of Real.de.
- Auto synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento® 2 Store and Real.de.
- Email Notification: Admin receives the notification through the mail on new order creation, low stock and if the product is rejected from Real.de.