AliExpress is a retail branch of the Alibaba Group. It functions like any other online e-commerce store and is a platform where many factories sell their goods at market rate. Founded in the year 2010, it is today the most visited e-commerce website in Russia and has been ranked as the 10th most popular website in Brazil.
It is the first Chinese e-retailer to open up the Chinese market for the people from all over the world.
To enable the e-commerce enthusiasts who aspire to turn a profit in the world of e-commerce, CedCommerce brings the AliExpress Affiliate Extension. It enables the Magento users to connect with AliExpress Affiliate program to advertise or offer its products on their website and earn commissions.
With the help of this extension, the store owner can easily set up different prices offered at AliExpress, such as Sale Price, Offer Price, or Regular Price. In the case of product variations, this extension provides flexibility to fetch all the variants of the products such as color, size, fabric, and so on.
This extension, in accordance with Affiliate APIs of AliExpress enables the Magento 2 store owners to perform all the activities that facilitate the fetching of the AliExpress product data to their websites, advertising the products, and then redirecting the purchase process back to the AliExpress website.
Hence provides a very good opportunity to earn the commissions through the advertisements.
- Imports items information such as description, images, and reviews.
- Enables fetching of Product variation data such as color, size, fabric, and so on.
- Enables products import in bulk from AliExpress.
- Synchronization of product price, image, description, and availability of products.
- Imports products based on Keywords and Product URL.
- Separate Cart for AliExpress and Magento Products.
- Though the front-end users are allowed to add items to the Shopping Cart on the Magento store, the checkout is processed on Aliexpress.