Granting access for Google
In order to upload your Android app on the Play Store, we require an invite to your google developer account. If you are not yet enrolled please follow this guide first. Once enrolled please follow the steps below:
Here are the steps to give admin access to your Google Developer account:
- Login to your Google Developer account with your Google ID and password
- Click on Users and permissions
- Click on Invite new users
- Add Email address ‘email@example.com’ and leave the Access Expiry field Blank
- Now click on Account permissions at the bottom
- Select the Admin(all permissions) option
- Click Invite user.
Once done, our team will check the invite and proceed accordingly.