Create a Firebase Project and Add member
A Firebase project linked to your mobile apps will be required for certain features such as App Analytics, Push Notifications, etc. to work. This guide will help you with creating a Firebase project and add a member to it.
- Go to https://console.firebase.google.com
- Create or Sign in with a Google account that you want to use
- Click on Create a project
Create a project (Step 1 of 3)
- Enter Project Name(Your Store or App Name), accept the Firebase terms, and click Continue
- Click Continue again
- Select your Country, accept the Terms and conditions, and click Create project.
Wait for the project to be created and then click Continue
Add a member to your Project
- Click the Settings icon, then select Users and permission
- On the Users and permissions page, click Add member.
- Enter email firstname.lastname@example.org and select the role as Owner
- Click Add Member and the invite will be sent.