You can easily receive all the orders placed on Facebook commerce surfaces i.e. Facebook Shops, Page Shop, Instagram Shopping, to your app, and then on the Shopify store.
This tab enables you to manage your orders, acknowledgments, cancellations, and shipment. The status for each of them is reflected on Facebook Shops, and Instagram Shopping all in real-time.
All the sellers having their business setup in the US, can manage their orders through the app. You can manage the status of your orders, its acknowledgment, payment issues, etc. from a centralized location.
The app facilitates you with this important information that you can view from a single dedicated panel.
- Reference Number: This column explains the details of an order in the form of a Facebook Order ID through which the order has been placed.
- Managed By: This column shows who is managing that particular order. You can either manage the order through the App or by Shopify.
- Date: The Date column provides the date on which the product was uploaded.
- Customer: This column displays the name of the Customer who has ordered the product.
- Status: The status of the order is displayed that signifies whether the order is in a pending state, shipped, or canceled.
- Total: This is the amount that a buyer pays for an order displayed beside the Status.
When you click on the Order ID, you can view the complete information about the order. A view order window will appear, which will display the product details, order details, customer information, and payment details.
Different order statuses reveal the true condition of the orders placed, as:
- Pending: The order is pending, it is yet to be fulfilled.
- Skipped: The order skipped from the panel, needs to be acknowledged.
- Error: There is an error in the order creation.
- Canceled: The order has been canceled.
- Shipment: The order is in shipment.
Besides, this, you can also view:
- Buyer’s details
- Order details
- Listing items
In this section: