Onboarding to Facebook Business Extension (FBE)
After fulfilling the requirements for the Facebook Business Extension (FBE); you can easily onboard to Facebook commerce surfaces like Shops, Page Shops, and Instagram Shopping with your Shopify store.
To onboard to Facebook Business Extension; you need to fulfill the following steps:
- Connect your account with CedCommerce: Allow the permission to CedCommerce to have information like your profile name, and business information.
- Connecting CedCommerce to Facebook: Connect with the Facebook listing partners like CedCommerce to leverage Facebook business extension.
- Confirm Settings: Choose a Business Manager, Facebook product catalog, Facebook pixel, your ad catalog to manage your business across Facebook and Instagram.
- Allow permissions: Allow permissions to CedCommerce to manage your business across Facebook & Instagram, show a list of products to manage, allow ads to be managed.
- Start selling on Facebook & Instagram: After allowing permissions to CedCommerce to manage your business; map your category location and do the product import to manage your business effortlessly across Facebook and Instagram.
*Note: Make sure that you have given permission to CedCommerce from your Facebook Account to manage pages, business, and Catalog.
In this section: