How to map skipped orders
While checking for orders in the Order tab, sometimes, your order is in Skipped stage, and in the Managed by; your order is displayed as Order not created on Shopify.
This type of situation arises when:
- Your product is not present in your Shopify store. Or
- Your product is directly created on Catalog manager.
In this situation, you have to map your orders. To do so, you can:
- Find a product from the Product section of the app through which you want to map the order.
- Open the Order you want to map.
- Click on Map and enter the Title of your product with which you want to map the order. OR
- Enter the SKU number with which you want to map your order
- Click on Map, and the order will automatically be created on your Shopify store.
Note: The product for which the order has been placed should have an inventory