A Facebook campaign is a series of ad sets and ads that aim to accomplish a single objective, such as generating leads or increasing the number of app installs. Campaigns contain one or more ad sets. Ad sets contain one or more ads. At the campaign level, you’ll choose an ad objective to define your goals. Your objective is your purpose for advertising and you can only choose one for each campaign.
At the campaign level, you choose your objective, which is the action you want people to take when they see your ads.
This section consists of:
- Campaign ID: It is the ID on which your campaign runs or acts as a unique identifier.
- Campaign name: It is the name that you give to your campaign.
- Campaign type: It is the type of campaign you run (Eg: prospective or retargeting).
- Total budget: This is the total budget for the specific campaign.
- Status: It is to see whether your campaign is active or paused.
- Action: You can edit or delete your campaign.
In this section