Create a Prospective (Audience Building) campaign
If you are new on Facebook and Instagram, wanting to build a prospective audience for your business. You can opt for this type of campaign.
In order to set up a Prospective campaign, you have to:
- Enter your Campaign Name.
- Select Budget type.
- You can choose between a Daily Budget and a Lifetime Budget.
- The daily budget is the average amount that you indicated you are willing to spend on a specific ad set per day.
- A lifetime budget is an amount you’re willing to spend over the entire runtime of your campaign or ad set. You can set a lifetime budget for your overall campaign with campaign budget optimization, or for individual ad sets.
20$ is the minimum budget required to create a campaign.
- Enter the Budget amount and click Next to move ahead
- The next step is to Choose your Audience.
- Select your Ad set name. This is the name you provide to your ad-set. Select the Target Location to target the audience on basis of the geographical sphere.
- Next, select Interest, Behaviours, Live Events, and Campaign start and end date. You can target multiple audiences based on your interest, behavior, and live events.
- Select Ad Level for your campaign. In this:
- Select the Ad name.
- Add Title, Headline, Description, Website URL on which you want to redirect your customers.
- Add a Call To Action (CTA).
- Next, choose an Ad format.
- Single Image ad: Choose an image of your products that you want to be displayed in the ad.
- Carousel ad: You can select upto 10 images.
- The last step is to launch the ad campaign. Check all the details and then click on ‘Submit for Approval.’